We undertake all types of foreign affairs processes related to procedures for residence in Spain due to exceptional causes (distinct from residence through, which is in the previous link), such as humanitarian reasons, gender violence, international protection, collaboration with diverse authorities, public interest and victims of human trafficking.
Consultancy and residence proceedings due to exceptional circumstances.
In NOVA EXTRANJERÍA we provide consultancy for the following proceedings in Spain:
- Exceptional authorisation due to humanitarian reasons.
- Women who are victims of gender violence.
- Temporary residence authorisation due to reasons of international protection.
- Temporary residence authorisation due to collaboration with police, prosecuting or legal authorities, or national security.
- Temporary residence authorisation due to collaboration with administrative authorities or public interest.
- Residence due to exceptional circumstances on account of collaboration with authorities other than the police against organised networks.
- Temporary residence and work for foreigners who are victims of human trafficking.